Film Industry:I,Danial Blake

1) What is an independent cinema and how is it different to Hollywood blockbusters?
Independent cinema is low budget movies such as I, Daniel Blake and a Hollywood blockbuster is a movie that has a very high budget and has made a big success with the box office and others such as Avengers Endgame or even Hobbs and Shaw  
2) What is I, Daniel Blake about?
I, Daniel Blake is about a 59-year-old man who is fighting for his dignity and is helping a single mother Katie with 2 kids who lives in a one-bedroom flat. He finds a good shelter for her 300 miles away in Manchester.
3) Who directed I, Daniel Blake and why is this important?
Kevin Loach is the director of the film and he is important because he tells stories of actual people who are suffering somewhere in the world at the moment.
4) How was I, Daniel Blake promoted to an audience? List at least three different methods used by the film's marketing campaign.
-Made Labour party leader Jeremey Corben attended to the London premiere.
- I, Daniel Blake’ was projected onto the Houses of Parliament and other cities which is known as guerrilla marketing.
-Organized free screenings and public talks in community centres across London to make local enthusiasm for the film's message.


5) What unusual or creative marketing methods were used to get audiences talking about the film?

Putting the movie on The House Of Parliament.


6) What was the estimated production budget for I, Daniel Blake and how much did it make at the box office?
it made $115,822 for estimated budget but for box office, it made $15,887.

They can by improving the movie with better cast and props like the Hollywood blockbusters.

7) How can independent films like I, Daniel Blake compete with Hollywood blockbusters like Doctor Strange?

8) In your opinion, was I, Daniel Blake a success?
In my opinion, I think it is a success because it was on the hose of Parliament and was also the winner of the Palm d'Or. the festival of France, Cannes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class: Audience and Industry blog tasks

Galaxy 'Chauffeur' advert