Industry and Audience essay Learner Response

1) Copy and paste your feedback from the email in full - WWW, EBI and LR.
WWW:I understood why the audience has more power from the internet.
EBI: I couldve wrote more of this essay.


2) What was the word count for your essay?
 I wrote 507 words but i coulve wrote more.

3) What was your strongest paragraph? Why do you think it was better than others?
I think my coclution is better than the other paragraphs i have done.

4) What was your weakest paragraph? Why do you think it wasn't as good as others?
I think my film paragaraph is weeker than the others because i did not write much.

5) How can you improve your extended writing in GCSE Media Studies in future?
I will write more,describe more,and use much puchuation.

6) Write ONE thing you have learned about the internet, audience and industry from completing this essay.

You can have much more power than anyone on the internet.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Class: Audience and Industry blog tasks

Galaxy 'Chauffeur' advert